- If your product is damaged, defective, incorrect or incomplete at the time of delivery, please file a return request on the website within 7 days for local items and 10 days for branded items of the delivery date.
- For device related issues after usage or the expiration of the return window, brand warranty could be given by the brands. For brand warranty, please contact to the Brand’s helpline number.
Conditions for Returns
- The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws.
- The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box. If the product was delivered in a second layer of Musical Instruments packaging, it must be returned in the same condition with return shipping label attached. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturers box
Valid reasons to return an item
- Delivered Product is damaged (physically destroyed or broken) / defective (dead on arrival)
- Delivered Product is incorrect (presentation different on website) / incomplete (missing parts)
- Delivered Product is “No longer needed” (you no longer have a use for the product / you have changed your mind about the purchase / you do not like the product after opening the package) – not eligible.
- It is important to indicate the order number and return tracking number on your return package to avoid any inconvenience/delay in process of your return.
- If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.
- If your return has been rejected, it will be sent back to you within 3-5 working days. If you fail to receive the item within 3 attempts, it will be sent to scrap.
- Please note that certain items marked as non-returnable on product page are not eligible for return.